Thursday, September 10, 2009

Falling In Love

Today I fell in love; with our new little one.
I heard its heartbeat for the first time and thought "Wow! This is really happening!"
All the heartburn I have been having that keeps me up all night is going to be worth it.
Feeling super huge is going to be worth it.
Having weird food cravings and weird taste aversions are going to be worth it.
I haven't even met this little spirit, and I already feel that I would do anything for it.
I love falling in love :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!!!! I can not wait to see little pictures of him/her!

Alisa J said...

I love this quote! How exciting for you!

Linzi said...

awww...how exciting! Congratulations :)

Miriah Griffith said...

There is nothing better than hearing the heart beat for the first time! You are such a good mom! And by the way, you only gained 12 pounds your last pregnancy...you clearly don't "get huge" EVER! I, on the other hand, gained 35. Yeah. Big difference, my skinny little friend :0)

Kat & Paul said...

I'm so excited for you!

The Chambers said...

This is so sweet Michelle. You are such a wonderful mother. I can't wait to experience all those feelings and tastes! I'm so excited for this next chapter in your life!