Monday, October 19, 2009

Ashley is Florida Bound

My sister Ashley has officially left the MTC and is flying to Orlando, Florida to officially begin her mission! The past 3 weeks went by fast since she went in to the MTC, so I am sure the rest of her mission will fly by as well.

My parents were out visiting my little family this weekend, and flew home today. They flew into the Salt Lake Airport, and when they landed my mom had a voicemail from Ashley! Apparently, missionaries are allowed to call home one more time before they leave to their mission, but my parents missed it from being on the plane. My mom said that they missed seeing her by only 45 minutes! I am so excited for Ashley!! I miss her so much, but I know she will do so great!

I will blog more about my family's trip once I upload some pictures!

1 comment:

Cori said...

I can't wait to see photo's. How great that your family can come out to visit you so often! I need to write Ashley. Thanks so much for updating us. That is a big task for you to take on, it is so nice to hear!