Monday, October 5, 2009

Pictures!

We got a new camera from my lovely mother for our birthdays, and I haven't been able to figure out how to upload the pictures. I have finally figured it out, so here are a few pictures from the past month.

Testing out the new camera! This isn't the greatest pictures because I was sick, but we had to make sure it would work!
At the New York State Fair. They had a a milk station with the best chocolate milk!
Deagan isn't a big milk drinker, but he liked this stuff!
There is a museum in Rochester, NY called "Strong Museum of Play." We went there one day with some friends. It is the neatest museum that is specially designed for children.
He is "cooking" with his friend Owen in this pictures.
There was a butterfly exhibit with huge beautiful butterflies like this one. It was a really neat exhibit but Deagan and are are kind of afraid of bugs :)

Playing with trains in the museum.

My wonderful sister Ashley came to visit us a week and a half ago, and we took her to Palmyra.

Here is the beautiful Palmyra temple from Joseph Smith's home.
Deagan just woke up. He didn't want his picture taken.
Ashley in the Sacred Grove. Isn't she so pretty!
Ashley and I! I miss her so much!
Beautiful Sacred Grove. What a wonderful place!

Deagan found a few sticks in the Sacred Grove and never put them down.

5 comments:

Brandi Allred said...

Fun pictures! I love the children's museum in Seattle, it looks similar. I always take my clients there because it is so fun!
Thanks for your comments! Brent takes the pictures for me and then we photoshop them for our journal entries. Hope everything is going well for you and baby!

Shellie said...

I love the picture of you and Ashley.

The Chambers said...

Michelle...you look great! I want a new camera. We have only one that Tra' bought on his mission in Chile...very OLD! that chocolate milk sounds DIVINE! Deagan looks so cute "cookin" in the kitchen...he has gotten so big. I can't wait to see baby #2. Hope all is well! MISS YOU!

The Chambers said...

P.S. I LOVE the picture of you and your sister at the Sacred Grove. I LOVE that place. It IS beautiful and so peaceful. I'm jealous of all your NY adventures. You have been having so much fun!

Nicole said...

Wow, Deagan is getting so big! Still as cute as can be :) I'm excited to see the new little one.