We must just be really good at making boys because another little guy will be joining our family in March! He looks super healthy and everything is where it it suppose to be. He wouldn't cooperate to give the dr. one view that she needed, so we will have another sono at my next appointment. Anytime I get to see this little guy is fine with me! It is just a miracle to me how much they can see with these sonograms. It is just a miracle! We are so excited to have another little boy, and Deagan keeps saying, "Baby brother!" I don't know how much he really understands, but he is hoping on the bandwagon either way! I was so excited that I found some really cute pj's on sale at Target for like $3 and had to get a few for the little guy. It really is a blessing to be having another boy right now because we are so tight on money, and we really don't have to buy a whole lot because we already had a boy. Heavenly Father was definately thinking when he sent this little one our way! We are so blessed and so excited!
5 comments:
Oh man Michelle that is so fabulous!!! Two beautiful little boys!!!!! I am thrilled for you and Greg and Deagan! What blessings!
congratulations!! It does make it nice that you already have everything you'll need. You're home will just be surrounded with strippling warriors!
congrats you guys!
so excited for you. thats great!
How awesome!!! Too bad you are not having a girl, I need someone to pawn all my stuff on!!
Post a Comment