It always seems like when money is tight something needs repaired. For example, my washing machine has decided to stop draining water. Perfect. I called this afternoon to set up a repair and was thinking, "This has got to be a simple repair, so I am sure it won't cost much." Needless to say I have never had something that I own break where I needed to call a repair man to my home hence my naive way of thinking. $129!!?? What!? Looks like there goes our Christmas.
2 comments:
It'll all work out Chelle and you will have a Christmas!!!
Michelle, I have to dido you on this post. It's so true though, whenever you seem to get a little bit of dough in your pockets, something breaks. I have always wondered why that is. But then I automatically think of the power of tithing and I don't mind anymore. I know things work the way they do for a reason. Just hang in there! You will be blessed for living righteously! :o)
Post a Comment