Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3D glasses


Having a newborn in the house really throws off a routine.  In fact, it makes a routine completely go our the window.

My mom has been here since the day we got home from the hospital, and we were both going a little stir crazy.  To prevent ourselves from going completely crazy, we decided to go see "How to Train Your Dragon" and walk around the mall.  The movie was great and both kids did really well! The movie was in 3D, and Deagan didn't want to take the glasses off after it was over.  As a result, we got some really cute pictures. It was a great afternoon!


4 comments:

atec said...

Kayden is sure beautiful. I love all his hair. How are you feeling? When does your mom leave? I hope you got her as long as you wanted/needed!

Jessica said...

I love that kid! He's so stinkin cute. I can't get over that picture of him riding in that fire truck! So funny!

Cori said...

Oh Deagan is such a handsome little man. I suppose that means Kayden is just as handsome cause he is sporting the strong "Akin" gene! I am so glad you had such a wonderful delivery! Call me when you can (after your mother leaves and things seem overwhelming).

Also, the stroller is amazing. I've had no trouble bumping into it when running. Maybe a time or two while walking, but the handle bar is adjustable in the "sport" model.

Pilgrim Family said...

I love all the new pictures up! Your kiddos are adorable! I love that one of Deagan playing with toys a couple of posts back you did a great job, and Kayden is Beautiful!