Kayden turned 2 months old on the 18th of this month. I forgot to blog about his Dr. appointment on that day, but I wanted to make sure to blog about it for posterity sake.
Weight: 11 lbs 9 oz
Height: 22 1/2 in
New things he is doing:
-Smiling/"laughing"
-Cooing and "talking"
-Sleeping longer stretches at night
-Holds his head up really well
Our little guy has almost doubled his weight already. He is a great eater, so I was happy to see his weight so far up!
He got 3 shots a long with the rotavirus liquid "shot." He of course HATED the shots part, but he handled them pretty well that day. He has a stuffy nose for a few days before and since that appointment, so we have had a few rough days as a result. He seems to be feeling better and has been sleeping a lot better as a result. Last night he slept 8 hours! Wow! Now I just need to learn to go to bed when he does so I can feel the benefits of that:)
It is hard to believe he is already 2 months old! He is growing so fast.
1 comment:
wait, when was his birthday? Kinsey's was March 18th, is that when his is? If so, they are one year apart!
Post a Comment