Kayden is 4 months old today!
Here is what our little man is doing now:
-"Talking" a lot. You can tell that he likes to hear his voice because he constantly coos and at times seems to be screaming sometimes when he gets frustrated.
-He rolled over for the first time from his stomach to his back on Friday (July 17) He hasn't done it again since, but he gets close a lot. He doesn't like tummy time very much, but seems to be doing better with it. Greg should be happy to know that we do do tummy time everyday:)
-He is really good at spotting something and grabbing for it. His coordination has improved so much this past month, and even more so in the time that we have been in Wyoming. Today he discovered his toes as he was sitting in his Bumbo seat and he couldn't get enough of them.
-He really likes bath time and splashes and talks the whole time he is in the bath.
-He has been a good sleeper for a while now, but is getting even better. It makes me happy :)
-He has such a good temperament! He is a baby and has his moments where he is hard, but for the most part he is a pretty easy going little guy.
We love our little Kayden man, and are so happy he is in our family!
In other news:
We are in Utah now for the next week while my little brother is at a tennis camp at BYU. It is sad to think the Wyoming part of our trip is over. It went by way too fast. It was so nice to be there and to be with my family and to have all their help and support with the kids. I am really going to miss that. I don't know when I will be back in Wyoming again, so that is kind of sad to think of. Powell will always hold a special place in my heart:) Our plan is to visit family who live in the area while we are here, and to enjoy a few more days of vacation. Greg flies into Salt Lake from Israel this Saturday, and we can't wait to have him back with us! After that, we begin our drive back out east. I am hoping that it will be fun, but I know it will be long, so here is to hoping for the best!
2 comments:
Hun, I am sad that I have missed some of Kayden's firsts but also really excited to get back. I love you and I will try to post some new pictures.
Happy 4 months, Kayden! I can't wait till Ry finds his toes - that seems so cute! Keep up with the tummy time... someone just told me that the only way their little girl would tolerate tummy time is if they played a movie on the computer in front of her - maybe Kayden would enjoy that? He's too cute.
Post a Comment