My last couple of updates have been so lame since there have been no pictures, so this is my attempt to make up for those:
Here is an update of the Nelson family in pictures!
For Deagan's school, they wanted us to bring a picture of him. I have thousands of pictures of him but I don't have really any of just his face close up, so these are my attempts at getting this picture. It is amazing how hard this attempt was! Let's just say we got our picture but it came with a lot of "Please hold still. No don't look at your feet. Please stop dancing for a second." You get the idea.
Deagan on his first day of preschool!
When Deagan was about Kayden's age Greg gave him an oreo. The other day I was making some cookies, and Greg felt that Kayden needed one since it would only be fair to introduce the boys to cookies at the same stage of life. Of course Kayden LOVED it! He was so sad when he realized it was all gone.
Isn't that the cutest sad face ever?
We were at Target last night and we saw this costume for Halloween. It was a good price, so we picked it up. Deagan has not taken it off since:)

1 comment:
I love that picture of Deagan on the first day of his school! Oreo's have the same effect on me as they seem to have on Kayden.
Post a Comment