Sunday, August 28, 2011

Office Party

Greg has a pretty sweet set up at work.  Since he started 3 months ago they have had 3 office BBQ's.  I love it! It is fun to see where he works and who he works with, but it is more fun to just get out of the house from time to time and to have a change of pace.

This past Friday they had another BBQ and there were a ton of awesome thing for kids.  I decided to be play along with the kids, and we had so much fun!

I am quite pleased with my form here :)

Talking about the AWESOME slide!
I went down this slide with Deagan  a few times because he was too scared to do it on his own.  The first time we went down, I underestimated how quickly I would fly down the slide and ended up almost taking Deagan out in the process.  I tried to stop myself with my arm but ended up getting a "rug" burn instead.  Ouch!
If you know Deagan, you know that he LOVES Cars, so he LOVED this slide. 

They also had a water slide, and surprisingly Deagan wanted to go; by himself! It was a hot and humid day that day, so it seemed like the perfect way to cool down.  He loved it, and it made me so proud to see him conquer a fear!

I really like Greg's job! And speaking of which, he has been working as an intern over the summer, but as of tomorrow he is officially starting his "real" job.  We feel very blessed that we are where we are right now because out of a bunch of interns at his office, he was one of a few who got a job offer.  We know that we are here for a reason!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

that looks like a BLAST!!! what a fun time!

Ashley said...

I love that dress you are wearing!!! you are super fashionable!!!