Monday, October 17, 2011

He is such a boy

Raising boys is an adventure.

I am slowly learning what is so fascinating about sticks, rocks, bugs, etc.

I am beginning to understand the love that my boys have for anything that has wheels or 4 legs.

And I am becoming an expert on why boys love to pee outside.

There is never a dull moment in the life of raising boys! Now I am anxious to know what it is like to raise a little girl! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

haha!!!!!

Cori said...

Let me let you in on a little secret....boys are SO MUCH easier!!! Just the fact that they can aim and pee outside makes them at least 40% easier, not to mention millions of other reasons (if girls weren't so darn adorable and lovable I don't know if they would be worth it ;)

Rachelle said...

how funny! boys are fun!