I have to say that even though Halloween is not my favorite holiday I enjoyed celebrating it with my family this year a lot more than I thought I would! There is something about seeing your kids have fun that's makes it worth it.
Our kids played musical costumes this year. Deagan started out as Francesco from Cars 2 but then decided he wanted to wear his batman pj's for our ward trunk or treat. Then yesterday before we went trick or treating he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear from last year. Kayden started out as a dinosaur that Deagan wore a couple of years ago. Then wore Deagan's Buzz Lightyear pj's since Deagan was Buzz. Confusing right? Either way they both had fun and got a ton of candy. That's what matters right? ;)
We carved pumpkin when my dad was visiting a couple of weeks ago. We carved them on a Saturday and by Tuesday they were really moldy and gross. That's what living in a humid climate will do for you! But it was still a fun tradition to do anyway.
Funny Deagan story: after lunch today Deagan was eating a sucker and said that he had had way too much sugar so he went and threw it away. Smart kid :)
Life sure has been crazy around here, so it is nice to sit down and write about our life and realize that we are so blessed. We have our struggles, but life is still so good.
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Halloween!




1 comment:
i love it! and what were you and greg for halloween?!
Post a Comment