Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A beautiful December day

It's December 14th and it is in the 50's. That is just crazy to me. It has yet to snow here and it is still bearable to be outside longer than 10 minutes. The summers here may be awful, but the falls are simply amazing.

The kids are pretty bundled in these pictures since it was before 9 when they were outside and it was a bit chilly, but they both were tearing their hats and gloves off though a few minutes into running and playing outside.

I tend to be a bit of a hermit in the winter, but I was reading a list of things to do with busy toddlers and one of the things was to get outside at least once a day regardless of the weather. This is something I am really going to work on this winter because fresh air really does a body good. :)

No comments: