Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Wrath of Kayden

Isn't it ironic that just before this post I talked about the boys being so sweet to each other, and here is a post about how mean they can be to each other? That's life in our household. 

The boys were playing a game together on my phone and were getting a long really well.  Then out of nowhere Kayden stabs Deagan with a fork! (That I didn't even know he was holding.) Deagan was freaking out because he was afraid it was bleeding everywhere and he really hates seeing blood.  I took a picture of it just to show him what it looked like and he felt better about the situation.  Kayden got to spend a couple of minutes in time out and Deagan was really concerned about him because he was crying.  He just gets stabbed by his brother and instead of holding a grudge he shows real concern; thats true love don't you think? Kayden came out and told Deagan he was sorry and then they hugged.  Too sweet for words. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

oh dear!!! So glad all is well now between them!!

Rachelle said...

whoa, a fork?! wow! I just love how Deagan was concerned for his brother though! how sweet!