Monday, April 9, 2012

Cousins

This past weekend we traveled to Rexburg to be with Greg's side of the family.  His sister and her husband were graduating from BYU-I, and since we are so much closer to Rexburg here than we are out east, we made it a point to make it there.  It was so great to see Greg's parents and some of his siblings and especially the the cousins! Deagan absolutely adores his cousins, so it was so fun to see them all play together.  After this trip, Greg and I were both reminded how important it is to make sure we see each of our families at least once a year.  I want our kids to see their cousins more often so they grow up knowing them, and I want to get to know my sister-in-laws better and other extended family.  

We had such a great weekend, and of course it ended too quickly.  I am so grateful for our family!

(The kids decorating eggs with their cousins)




No comments: