When Greg and I were in Costa Rica this fall, we bought a tree swing to put up in our new home. We knew we had a great tree in our backyard where it would work perfectly.
We moved into our home at the beginning of winter, so the swing sat in our closet for months just waiting to be pit up and used.
This past week, temperatures hit over 60 and we knew it was time to put up the swing! All weekend the kids swung in the swing as Greg pushed them.
Their smiles and laughs were precious. As a sat and watched all of this happen, I couldn't help but feel content. Having a tree swing just feels so homey doesn't it?
I have to admit that the transition to moving to a new area has been a hard one. Traffic is crazy, everything is fast paced, and I am generally in the minority everywhere I go. But I come home, and I feel safe and secure. I feel that our home has really become heaven on earth; especially when all my family is home sage and sound a swinging on a tree swing.

1 comment:
What a fun swing! We have a tire swing out back and the kids love it :)
Post a Comment