Sunday, February 2, 2014

My mom comes to visit

My mom came to visit towards the beginning of January. It's always so fun to have her. Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. I just don't think about taking pictures as well as I should. 

We had a lot of fun exploring the area together and just being together. Whenever my mom comes, we always try new recipes, so we are lots of good food too. 

Here are a few highlights of what we did while she was here:

-We went to the National Harbor a couple of times, and that has become my new favorite place to go. I love the ocean, and I love how the harbor over looks the Potomac. It was warm enough the first time we went, so we were able to explore outside. I'm looking forward to when it warms up to go explore thee some more. Here are a few cute pictures we got while we were there:



Kayden was keeping himself busy while we were shopping :)


Proof that we were there too!


-There is another Air and Space museum by the Dulles airport that we went to. It's so much bigger than the one down town, so it felt a lot less crowded. The boys loved seeing all the planes and space ships. There is a lot of great history there! We went to a great local Chinese place afterwards to eat, so it was just a great day together. 

I am so grateful to my mom for taking time to visit us. I love having family come and see where we live. It's kind of crazy to think that the next time we see my mom will be when the baby is born!

No comments: