Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Michelle I can't wait to see you and meet the little man! Also I am terribly jealous of your Christmas tree! It is so festive! Hopefully we can get one too before the end of the semester.
Your tree is really pretty. I love this time of year too and it's kind of nice to be guarenteed a white Christmas here in Rexburg.-Laura AdamsPS. You haven't seen me in my kitchen in my underwear, have you? I think that's what I warned you about the first and only time I've spoken to you. ;)
Love your tree, but now I can't stop thinking about Laura in her underwear in the kitchen! I saw your blog on someone else's blog. -Keri Button
Keri Button, you rascal!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Michelle I can't wait to see you and meet the little man! Also I am terribly jealous of your Christmas tree! It is so festive! Hopefully we can get one too before the end of the semester.
Your tree is really pretty. I love this time of year too and it's kind of nice to be guarenteed a white Christmas here in Rexburg.
-Laura Adams
PS. You haven't seen me in my kitchen in my underwear, have you? I think that's what I warned you about the first and only time I've spoken to you. ;)
Love your tree, but now I can't stop thinking about Laura in her underwear in the kitchen! I saw your blog on someone else's blog.
-Keri Button
Keri Button, you rascal!
Post a Comment