Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Our Dream Car (As of now)
So I mentioned earlier that we were in search of a new car. We love love love the Chevy Equinox or the Pontiac Torrent. So if anyone knows where we can find a good deal on one of these, let us know!
Was up nizzles? Cool blog. Little guy is way cute. Are you guys coming to SLC for thanksgiving? Sorry I never emailed you like I said, but your address was washed off my hand after using the bathroom. In case you are interested, my email is: landscaping_freak420@hotmail.com and my blog address is: http://boshnickelsallupinyoureye.blogspot.com Love you guys
Love the new blog and all the pictures! Deagan was super man yesterday at the doctors office for only crying a second after his shots! We are so glad to have you guys as friends!
2 comments:
Was up nizzles? Cool blog. Little guy is way cute. Are you guys coming to SLC for thanksgiving? Sorry I never emailed you like I said, but your address was washed off my hand after using the bathroom. In case you are interested, my email is: landscaping_freak420@hotmail.com and my blog address is: http://boshnickelsallupinyoureye.blogspot.com
Love you guys
Love the new blog and all the pictures! Deagan was super man yesterday at the doctors office for only crying a second after his shots! We are so glad to have you guys as friends!
Post a Comment