Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Baby!

Deagan is such a happy baby.  He is so much fun, and I love being a mom.  Here are some pictures of our happy little boy.



So serious!


He just got his diaper changed, and he feels so much better.

His hair is starting to come in in the front now.  I think it makes him looked grown up!

He is telling me how happy he is.  He is quite the talker lately!


2 comments:

Dawn said...

He is adorable! And, I think he is starting to look like Greg. When I was showing Bryan pictures from some earlier posts he said that Deagon looks like your dad (which was funny because he has only met your dad twice). I agreed he had a very Akin look about him, but now I think he is indefinitely channeling Greg.

Greg and Michelle said...

I completely agree. The older he gets, the more I see Greg in him. Since he was born though, I have seen a lot of my dad in him. That's funny that Bryan thought the same thing. He must have a pretty memory.