Ok, so I know it was probably dumb of us to go see this movie today, but Greg and I were kind of bored this afternoon so we decided to go see a movie. When we got to the theater, there was only 1 movie playing at that time, or we would have had to wait for an hour to see another one. The movie that was playing was "I Am Legend." I hadn't really heard a lot about the movie, so we didn't know what to expect. Deagan slept through the first half-hour of it. For those of you who have seen this movie, you know that it is crazy and there are a ton of jumpy scences. Towards the end of the movie, it gets really crazy loud, and that is where we lost him. Deagan burst out in tears because of all the noice, and we ended up leaving early. Which I was honestly greatful for because the movie scared me like crazy. I feel like a horrible mother now, and I will never take Deagan to a movie that I don't know what it is about.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
I Am Legend Movie does NOT equal a happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Was that you guys we seen almost die in the car park on Thursday afternoon going to check your mail?
Yea that was probably us. Except we didn't almost die because my husband meant to spin the car. He is crazy. He does that everytime it snows and so I have decided it is a lost cause to say anything. Was that you guys I saw getting into the blue car?
my husband does that too! I'm like "we have a baby now! grow up!" but he still tries every time he sees an opening. We saw I am Legend but we got a babysitter, for the first time in like 4 months, so it was bliss for us. It was pretty scary though. We can't take Liam to any movies now. He's too wiggly.
That was us leaving Rexburg for Christmas.
My dad likes to do things like that too. Silly men-folk!
Post a Comment