You couldn't tell from these pictures that last night was a very rough night. Deagan decided to wake up every 2 hours and scream. It was kind of funny because he never opened his eyes once during the whole night while he was doing this. He woke up this morning happy as ever. He is probably thinking how well he slept last night, and Greg and I are struggling to keep our eyes opened this morning. It is hard to stay frustrated when you see a face like this though. Everything always seems better in the mornings anyway. I just love mornings.




4 comments:
haha he is such a little man! In the first picture he looks like he could be dressed in a mini suit with a brief-case. I love his cute face!
I just can't believe how big he is getting. You by the way look great after having a baby.
That is so crazy he was screaming with his eyes closed. I can only imagine what he was dreaming about. But I guess it was all forgotten by morning. What a little cutie!
Ooooo. Logan used to do that all the time, Night Terrors. He got it when he didn't nap enough during the day etc. Only thing we could do was take him outsite real quick. It would wake him up enough to stop crying. Poor little guy. Poor you.
Post a Comment