My twin sister and I have wanted to run a half-marathon for quite some time now. After Greg and I started dating, he got in on this to, so we have decided that we are going to be running the Teton Dam Half Marathon this summer. More specifically, it is on June 14. We have all been training for over a month now. I am beginning to think that we must be crazy though. Greg and I ran about 7 miles this morning, and I am SO tired! It was a pretty hard run though in my defense. There were hills after hills. The thought of running another 6 miles is just so unfathonable to me right now. (Is unfathonable a word?) Either way, wish us luck because I am beginning to think that we just might need it!
5 comments:
Michelle we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is crazy to think that we are going to be running this month! If you will help me be motivated that i will help you guys be motivated too!!!
Reminds me of when I ran cross country in high school. I still wonder why I did that!
You guys ARE crazy! But on that note, I know you guys can do it! Good Luck! I'll be rootin' for you!
I am so freakin jealous!!! Good for you. What an experience to remember. Maybe I should put down my oreo and at least walk to the mailbox or something. We'll see how that goes :)
Your cousin David is planning on a marathon this summer...I am not sure which side of the family this desire to run originated from but I don't think it is mine....now I need to rethink that notion. Good Luck!
Post a Comment