Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ashley's Wedding



My sister-in-law got married last weekend.  (I have been really behind.)  It was such a beautiful ceremony, and it was fun to be together with family.  They got married in the Rexburg Temple, and it was the first sealing that I had been to there.  It is such a gorgeous temple!  I think that on that day there were 13 people getting married.  I thought that was a lot but then someone told me that one day there were 55 weddings in one day at the temple!  Crazy!

My niece Belen playing on the grounds while we waited for Ashley and Jon to come out of the temple.
Deagan was not as excited to pose for a family picture.
Daddy and Deagan
4 of the 5 grandchildren on the Nelson side of our family.  I thought that this was a picture perfect moment, but Deagan again did not think that it was fun to sit still.
Mommy and Deagan

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is kind of a random comment, but I really like your orange shirt!