Here are a few of my many blessings:
*I am alive!! What could be better than that!?
*I grew up in a great family who I love more than anything in the world! They continue to support me beyond what I think they are aware of.
*I have a fantastic husband, who despite our differences, fills in my weaknesses.
*I am a mom!! What a fantastic calling that is! Instead of being frustrated because it is the hardest thing that I have ever done, I should recognized how sacred this calling is!
*I have a good job that helps us get by. I may not like it all the time, but I work with good people and I am never bored!
*I only have 2 semesters left until I graduate. At times I feel like I should just stop going to school so I can be a full time stay at mom and go to any playground that I want, but I am so close to being done!
*We attend such a great ward! I love all of our ward members so much, and I love being able to be surrounded by women who inspire me everyday!
*I have been blessed with a body that allows me to do the things that I want to do. I can run and workout whenever I want to, and I have the energy to do that! I might have flaws, but my body is a gift!!
Thanks Megan for helping me recognize just how important a positive attitude is!! You are my Sunshine!!
What are your blessings?
2 comments:
Yay!
I used to be a negative person but probably within the last 5 years or so I've been working hard on changing that. I wasn't negative all the time but when I was I was really bad.
Being so far from home and family has taught me that I need to be positive or I'm going to be depressed and completely miserable.
I need friends and people aren't attracted to negativity - although they'd probably overlook that because of my accent. Ha. Anyway, if you feel like hanging out or going on a walk let me know. I'm home all day. Just come by, the place is tidy enough - AND you need to tell me what the heck went on in here!
Michelle, I'm so thrilled that the lesson touched you. I always go into it thinking "If I can help just one person through what I teach, then it'll be a success." I'm really flattered that you would call me your Sunshine and it's kind of funny because you are one of the people that I really look up to and want to be like! You never know who is watching you and following your example! It's amazing! I sure think you are wonderful!
Post a Comment