Sunday, September 7, 2008

Going private

I had a crazy visitor leave a crazy comment on my blog today, so I have decided to make my blog private.  Anyone who comes to my blog and who would like to continue viewing it, (I know, it is SO exciting) please send me your e-mail addresses to nelsonmg1021@gmail.com.  I am going to make it officially private on September 17.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Add me.
That really sucks about the crazy commenter. I know how that goes! I'll tell you about it some time.

Jessica said...

My e-mail is jessicalynn1686@msn.com

Please add me! :)

Nikki said...

Hey, Add Me Too!

nikkiweekes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey michelle, this is miriah. I would really love it if you would add me...your blog is so fun to read! My e-mail is miriah.griffith@aggiemail.usu.edu

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle, this is Miriah. I would love it if you would add me so that I can continue to read your adorable blog!

miriah.griffith@aggiemail.usu.edu