Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

1) Put rules on your blog

2) Answer the six "8" items

3) Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them and comment

8 Favorite TV shows

  1. The Office
  2. John and Kate Plus 8
  3. The Today Show
  4. I don't watch TV very much so I am already out of ideas




8 things I did yesterday

  1. Cleaned the house
  2. Ate some Halloween candy
  3. Laundry
  4. Went on a date with my hubby
  5. Played outside with Deagan
  6. Talked to some friends
  7. Made dinner
  8. Stayed up late!

8 things I Look forward to

  1. Thanksgiving
  2. Christmas
  3. Greg graduating
  4. Me graduating!
  5. Deagan being able to fall asleep on his own
  6. Seeing family
  7. Being able to be a full time stay at home mom
  8. Hair cut

8 favorite restaurants/foods

  1. Cafe Rio
  2. Craigo's
  3. Chocolate
  4. Potato soup with peas and carrots! (This is something I created, and I LOVE it!)
  5. Home made rolls
  6. My mom's cooking
  7. Pizza!
  8. Lasagna

8 things on my wish list

  1. More sleep
  2. More kids
  3. More time with my family
  4. Run a marathon
  5. More financially stable
  6. Kitchen Aid Mixer
  7. New digital camera

people to tag

  1. Ashley Akin
  2. Dawn Lewis
  3. Hillary Lovinger

1 comment:

Kat & Paul said...

Thanks Michelle for doing this! Thanks for your comments on your reaction to the news broadcast you saw!