As many other thousands did, I saw Twilight this weekend and absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I had the chance to go with my sister Ashley which was SO fun to have a girl's night out! I had heard so many mixed emotions on the movie before I saw it but I was determined to go in to it with out an expectations, and I am so glad that I did because it was wonderful! I am a sucker for romance, and this filled that for me! I think that I am going to have to re-read the series again now! Now is the countdown to the next movie!

In other news, Thanksgiving break has FINALLY arrived! This past week was so incredibly crazy and busy and frustrating for me, that this break was very much needed to preserve my sanity! Greg had a HUGE paper to write and was gone ALL the time. I am use to him being gone quite a bit with school, but this week was over the top for me. Deagan can be a handful, so it turned out to be an exhausting week! Luckily, Laura was a saint and was willing to come over and keep me company for a few hours to work on crafts and such. Thanks Laura! Friday came though and the celebrations began! To celebrate we went to Big Jud's. We had never been there in the 4 years that we have lived here so it almost seemed like a right of passage to go and experience it. It was a pleasant surprise, and we hope to go back some time before we leave!
More updates to come!
Happy Laura?;)
1 comment:
Hahaha. Well, yes. I am happy for now. Thankyouverymuch!
I hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment