Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going on one of these...


...with him...by myself...

...to see these people! (Not all of them, but most!)

But he can't come:(

Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

GOOD LUCK! Have fun in Wyo (I guess I am just assuming that is where you are going to see most but not all of those people).

Miriah Griffith said...

That was an adorable post! It's always less fun when the hubby can't come; I had to do most of the July trip to see my family alone, too. But it's still worth it! I'm glad you get to see them. I'm sure you miss 'em like crazy.

The Chambers said...

Good luck! You will do just fine! I'm so excited you get to see your family. I just got back from seeing mine and there's no feeling more special and loving than family! I hope you have a great time!

Courtney said...

wow good luck!! i think it will go great you are such a great mom and deagan is such a good boy!! i was going to tell you why we didn't move to University village but forgot. pretty much they promised us a place hoping that someone would want to get out of their contract but no one did so they were full and left us homeless at the last minute. but we love our new place it is such a diamond in the rough and super secluded by porter park. have fun with your fam and send ashley my love.
ps did you know that UV rent went up to $685?!?!?

Pilgrim Family said...

So, does that mean you all won't be around tomorrow? We will be passing through on our road trip to NYC. We are staying the night tonight in Niagara Falls and then seeing Palmyra tomorrow. We don't have your phone #. Can you either give us a call or send it to us via e-mail. We HAVE to see you guys while we are both in New York!

Alisa J said...

I did that a month ago too! It is not fun being away from the hubby but it is sure nice seeing family. You will be fine! Have fun with the fam!