Friday, February 12, 2010

34 Week Update

34 weeks!?!? I honestly can't believe that I am this far a long.  It is a great feeling! 6 weeks left, and if these 6 weeks are anything like the first 34, he will be here before we know it!

I had a Dr. Appointment this morning, and everything looks great.  The office that I go to has 3 Dr's that I rotate with, and I saw my favorite one this morning.  He said that I have about a 60-70% chance of having a VBAC which is about as good of odds as he can give.

Because I m trying for a VBAC, he said that he didn't want me to go over due more than 3 or 4 days.  He is my new best friend.

I have been feeling pretty good.  I guess as good as you can when you are 34 weeks pregnant, can hardly sleep, and have horrible heartburn pretty much 90% of the time.  But really, I feel pretty good.  I have still been able to work out everyday and to do most of the day to day things that I like to do.  However, I notice that I HAVE to take a nap or lay down for at least an hour during the day if I want to be able to stay up past 6 at night.

Things are looking good, and I am getting more and more excited and to be honest more and more nervous at his due date gets closer.

It is a blessing to be a mother.  One of the greatest blessing of my life.

3 comments:

Brandi Allred said...

glad to hear all is going well! Can't believe it's coming up so soon :)

Nicole said...

34 Weeks?!! You're getting so close!! Good luck!

The Chambers said...

I'm getting so excited for you! Not fair that you are on baby #2 and I haven't even started baby #1! Hopefully that will change this year! You are so close...so glad things are going well despite the given. hang in there! miss your sweet face!