Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Our little Deagan is quite the movie buff.  I have decided he must take after his parents in that regard.

Some of his favorite movies are "Cars," "Aristocats," "Tarzan," and "Jungle Book." All of these movies I can stomach, and some I actually enjoy watching with him.

I am always on the look out for new movies though.

We are proud members of "Netflix" and have found gold in there many times.

Two that Deagan has fallen in love with are "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" and "Up." The thing that we love about Netflix is that you can keep the movies for as long as you want.  I think we had both of these for about 2 weeks each before they got "lost." (Meaning mom put them in the mailbox without Deagan noticing.)

Every time we pass the movie section at Target, Deagan looks at these movies and says he want to buy them.  I have never felt good about paying $20+ for them though.

Well today we stumbled on a miracle.  We were in Target taking our time, since honestly what else is there to do in the winter, and found these two movies for sale for $9.00!! I hesitated getting them at first, but then found myself thinking what are the chances that two of Deagan's favorite movies will be on sale this much AT THE SAME TIME?

Needless to say, we are watching "Ice Age 3" now and will more than likely watch "Up" next.

Good things do come to those who wait:)

No comments: