Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some family photos...

A few weeks ago we decided to take some family pictures ourselves.  We happened to chose the windiest day of the year, but I am pretty happy with how some of them turned out.

I just got to say I love my family. I am truly blessed:)

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Michelle that is a way cute picture of you holding the boys!

Cori said...

Ok, so I know I just plastered your facebook page with all my comments, but I've got to say it again! I love these photos. They are so great and you all look amazing. As soon as Ashley see's these she is going to cry. Deagan and Kayden are just too cute and Michelle...there are no words, you look incredible!

Love you guys!

(oh Greg, you look nice too :)

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Holy cow! Your kids look so similar. Or maybe it's just the whole blond hair thing. Very beautiful family.

Kat & Paul said...

very cute pics!you're family is beautiful!

Sister Chelsea Marie Akin said...

All these pictures are so cute, despite the wind!I love your little family so much and am so excited to see you around thanksgiving time!