Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 months


Our little Kayden is 10 months old today!  Please stop growing so fast my little one!

He had his 9 month check up last week and here are his stats: (A little late, but here nonetheless!)

Weight: 18 1bs 5 oz (10-15%)
Height: 28.5 in (50%)

He is a small little one, but he is growing steadily at his own pace.

Here are some new things he does:

-Stands on his own for a few seconds
-Cruises along furniture
-Babble constantly and makes "da da da" sounds a lot.
-Shake his head no when he sees us do it; seriously the cutest thing ever!
-Claps his hands to tell us "more" "all done" or just because he is happy.  Sometimes it is hard to know what he wants!
-Climbs all the way up our stairs (with someone behind him obviously) and on to anything else he get up on
-He is a very easy going baby for the most part.  We take him to the Y while we work out, and they always tell us what a great little baby he is.  We know:)
-Takes 2 solid naps each day; one around 10 and the other around 2:30 or 3.

He is such a sweet little boy, and we are so happy that he is in our family!

1 comment:

Tom and Miriah said...

It seems like your second one grows up even faster than your first, doesn't it? I had to laugh because your son's 10 months stats are the same as my son's 6 month stats, ha ha. I've got a big boy :) I also wanted to comment on your other post about feeling like you don't have a backbone; I have always thought you were a natural leader. Even though we haven't spent much time together since I moved when we were like, 16, I think of you often. You don't even know you're doing it, but people are very much drawn to you and the energy you give off just by being you. You're stronger than you think you are!