The boys and I are home sick from church today; Kayden is napping and Deagan is watching "Veggie Tales" so I thought I would catch up quick while things are quiet. It seems that we have been sharing sicknesses back and forth since Thanksgiving. Not fun! Gotta love this time of year!
Here are some more Christmas Eve Pictures:
 |
| A family "adopted" us for Christmas and gave this 4-wheeler for the boys! How fun is that! I just love Kayden's face in this picture. |
 |
| Finally got both to look at the camera! |
 |
| He looks like he has been caught doing something he shouldn't doesn't he? |
 |
| Driving around! |
 |
| Eating a paper towel that was used to clean him up with after a meal. Greg has a system down for cleaning him up; give him a wet paper towel and then Greg gets another one to wash him down with while Kayden is distracted sucking the water out of the other one. Weird but it works! |
 |
| Cute little feet |
Christmas Morning:
Both boys did not wake up till around 8:30! Talk about great right!?
 |
| Presents by the tree |
 |
| Cute little ornament |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| Climbing in Presents |
A Few things we have been doing while Greg has been on Break:
Trip to the MOST (A local science museum)
 |
| toothpick city |
 |
| Always stuck in the stroller while Deagan gets to run around. Poor guy! |
 |
| Funny mirrors |
 |
| "Should I go in there?" |
 |
| "Why not!?" |
 |
| Mom and Kayden |
 |
Having Fun!
Going to the local YMCA almost every day. Thank goodness for an awesome kid center! |
Attending an SU Basketball Game! Go SU! We figure we had to go to at least one game before we left here since their team is so good, and we are so glad we went! It was so fun and the boys did so good.
More than anything, we have just loved being together as a family. I am not looking forward to getting back into our normal routine tomorrow, but life has to keep going!
No comments:
Post a Comment