Well here we are; in 2011! I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve filled with yummy food and friends. We sure did, and I am grateful to be where we are!
I like to make goals at the beginning of the year, as almost everyone does, and here are a few our goals for our family and for me individually:
-We make our blog into a book each year, so we want to focus more on keeping a record of our family on here this year. I have been seriously slacking in keeping track of the little moments in our lives on here, and I want to do better with that so we can look back on this time in our life and have those memories preserved. So, I can not commit to updating daily, but I will try. Weekly will probably be what it turns out to be, but we will see! Maybe life will be super exciting and funny and I will update all the time! That would be fun right!
-I am a fitness/nutrition fanatic. I am drawn to that kind of stuff and am constantly looking for a new fitness or health challenge. I have another blog where I am going to be keeping a record of the workouts I love and the food I love and stuff like that. Be sure to check it out through out the year. For the month of January I am giving up sugar in the forms of sweet and desserts and what not, so this month should be interesting considering I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. But that is why I am going to try this because I don't like feeling like I have to depend on sugar.
-I want to try to read 1-2 books each month because I truly love to read and don't do enough reading for pleasure as I should.
There are a bunch of other things I would like to improve on, but maybe thats another post for another time.
Until then, Happy New Year! May this year be filled with love and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment