This past Friday, as I was getting us ready to leave town that afternoon, I decided to cut Deagan's hair. I'm not sure what possessed me to try and cut this little man's hair while I was in the middle of frantically packing and cleaning, but for some reason I HAD to do it.
Deagan's hair is very curly, and when it is longer his curls stick up all over. It is cute up to a point, and then it just looks like I don't take care of him. His hair was at this point, and we were going to be seeing friends that we haven't seen in a while. I had to at least LOOK like I was doing ok! :)
He screamed the whole time I was cutting it. I used a razor so it was pretty quick, but it was pure torture to him! I put a towel around his neck to keep hair from getting on his back. He HATES having hair on his back. I put cotton balls in his ears to keep hair out. He HATES hair in his ears. He then covered his whole face with the towel. He HATES hair in his face.
It was quite the sight, and to be honest I was laughing the whole time. It was just comical how upset he was and the lengths that I went to to keep him as happy as possible. I even resorted to bribery to finish! Yes, I am THAT kind of mom and I am ok with it!
Despite the tears, I think he looks great don't you think??
1 comment:
Oh my goodness he is just so CUTE! Please please come visit me in Phoenix! I sure miss those handsome men...and their Mamma
Post a Comment