Monday, September 26, 2011

New News

Life is moving faster than I would like and I have had a hard time keeping a record of our life because of that. I can't keep up!

Here are a few updates though:

-Greg will be deploying overseas next Fall for work. He will be gone 6 months. I plan on staying with my family while he is gone. I don't think I could make it through that time without some kind of support system, so I thankful for my family!
Our hope is that we will be able to build/buy a house when he gets home! How cool would that be!

-I am doing a home preschool with Deagan at home which is going ok. I am sticking at it though because it makes me feel like a better mom when I am proactive like this. Trying to time it when both kids will cooperate has proven to be my biggest struggle. Someone is always whining and crying it seems!

-Kayden has been cutting his molars for a few weeks now so he has been super grumpy lately. One has poked through so I am hoping he will return to his normal happy self soon!

-Kayden is 18 months old now! I still need to find a pediatrician in the area so I am not sure what his stats are, but he is doing well! He is a good eater and sleeper. He is starting to talk like crazy which is really fun! His favorite thing to say is "all done!" as he waves his hands in the air. When he wakes up from a nap he says this. When he is done eating he says this. When he does not want me to do something he will say that. It is cute :)

-I am doing some personal training which is going well. I have 3 clients now. I love doing this stuff!
I have a job interview at a local gym this Friday and I am hoping that will help me to find some more personal training work!
I am slowly figuring out life here but it has been hard.

We are blessed despite having some really hard times lately. We may not have a lot, but we seem to have enough.

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

I haven't checked up on you in awhile. I loved the update! You are such an inspiration with your desire for personal training and the steps you have taken to get there. You're AMAZING! Keep it up, clients will come. It just takes time and lots of marketing ;o) So proud of you!

steph said...

So he's deploying! Wow! How do you feel about it? It is hard being away, but there are benefits to it as well... in some ways it can bring you closer as a couple. Good luck with all that you guys! I'm glad you'll be able to be with family.. it sure helps a lot!

Yeah, it takes a while to adjust to a new place and way of things, but the more you do it, the easier it gets! I understand though.. at first it's like you feel so lost and don't know where to go or what to do or how to do things.. but bit by bit things start coming together as you walk forward in faith. God is so willing to bless us!
Glad things are looking up for you guys.
Oh btw, did you try calling AllPediatrics?