Sunday, May 12, 2013

We got a dog

This past week we got our first dog! We adopted her from the local shelter. She was a stray, so they had no information on her. Because of that, we got to name her! Greg and I decided that since he and I get to name the children, we will let our kids name our pets. Deagan chose Fiona after Fiona from Shrek. I'm not sure if she looks like a Fiona to me, but that's her name! :)

Fiona is 8 yrs old, so she is an older dog. Because of that, she is super calm and sleeps as much as a cat. She is super sweet and really good with the boys. She lets them play with her, pet her, walk her, etc and she shows no real emotion from it. They really love her and are good helpers!

She is a cute little dog, and we are happy to have her part of our family!

No comments: