With baby #3 almost here (2 weeks!) Greg and I decided we wanted to do a short over night trip before we are back into never being able to leave the house again. (Obviously I am exaggerating, but you get the idea :)) We are at kind of fun stage with our boys right now where we can easily leave them over night without worrying too much. It also helps that my sister Ashley lives with us! We were so grateful that she offered to watch them for us.
We decided to stay at National Harbor which is just before the Memorial bridge in Maryland. We really love this place, so it was a great location. It was so nice to spend some time just the two of us before this baby comes.
| We took a morning walk/jog up to the bridge. I love this bridge and the view you get of Virginia. |
![]() |
| Proof that we were both there! |

No comments:
Post a Comment