Our sweet little Kayden turned 4 on March 18th. I really can't believe he is 4. I feel like I just had him, but now he is acting so grown up!
I tried to devote the whole day to doing whatever he wanted, but he was fighting a bit of a tummy bug so we ended up laying low at home for most of the day. I think he had a good day despite that.
We are so blessed to have Kayden in our life!
| Opening presents! |
![]() |
| His favorite toy by far! (From Grandma Akin) |
![]() |
| A friend of ours made this cake for him. He loves Ironman! |
A few fun things about Kayden:
-He loves Power Rangers, Rescue Bots, and anything on Nick Jr. This kid loves his TV, so he is on a daily limit :)
-He use to be our great eater, but has reverted a bit. He still is more adventurous than Deagan, but dinner time is always a bit of a battle with him.
-He has developed a tree nut allergy recently, and while that is not necessarily fun, he is really good about being careful when trying new snacks. He always asks if there is tree nuts in what he is eating. I am kind of surprised how aware he is of his allergy.
-He is so sweet and compassionate about other people. When I had my glucose test with baby #3, I was talking about how I was not looking forward to drinking a yucky drink. A few hours after I got home from my doctor appointment, he stopped me and asked, "How was your appointed by the way mom?"
A couple of months ago, Greg hurt his tail bone pretty bad snowboarding, and Kayden always asked him how his bum was feeling. :) I love how are of others he is.
-He is a sunbeam in church as of this year, and he is the cutest little sunbeam. I'm lucky to serve in Jr Primary, so I get to be with both boys on Sunday, and I love watching him there. He tries so hard to sing and to participate.
-He is my shadow. He literally follows me everywhere all day. I really don't mind at all, but I just feel bad he is always kind of nervous to be on his own. He really does make a great little side-kick. I honestly do not dread shopping with him because is always so good when we go out.
-He absolutely adores his brother Deagan. He copies everything that Deagan does, which annoys Deagan obviously, but I think it is sweet how much Kayden looks up to him.
-He hates getting water in his eyes. Bath times are always fun as you can imagine :)
There are probably a million other things I could say about him, but for now I will leave it at that.
I feel so blessed to be Kayden's mom!


No comments:
Post a Comment