Even though the kids and I had been to the beach quite a lot over the summer, Greg had yet to make a trip with us, so we decided on a Friday night to make a day trip the next day to Rehoboth Beach, DE.
It was about a three hour drive to get there, without traffic, but of course there was traffic. It was the last Saturday before school started, and it seemed that everyone else in the world thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach before school started. It took us almost 5 hours to get there! We were all so happy to finally park the car and get to the beach.
We had a great day as a family, and I am so glad that we made the trip. I was beached out at this point though. Rehoboth is a very touristy beach, so it was insanely busy. That part was not my favorite. We will have to try to find a less touristy beach next summer.
 |
| For some reason, I have a fear of bridges, and this bridge totally freaked me out. |
 |
| He looks pretty happy to be at the beach, but he was actually not that happy. Its not that fun to have a baby at the beach! :) |
 |
| We got a spot as far away from the water as you could get because there were so many people there. |
 |
Kayden likes the ocean, but I think he prefers to just look at it instead of actually getting in it. He stayed by me a lot of the time.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment