Monday, October 6, 2014

Soaking in the last days of summer


The days leading up to the first day of school were good ones! We tried to have as much fun as we could, and I think we succeeded!  I always feel better when I take time to play with my boys. I really need to do it more often!












We really had a great summer together.  I was honestly so worried leading up to summer on how it would go.  Having a baby with two very active little boys felt very daunting, but I really feel like we were blessed!  We did so many fun things; vacation bible camp, swimming lessons, play groups, beach trips, movie days, frozen yogurt outings, park days, and so much more.  Every day was definitely not perfect and some days were better than others, but I look back on the summer with such great feelings.  I can't wait until next summer!

No comments: