Friday, February 22, 2008

Bath time and other good times

Bath time has become one of Deagan's favorite times of the day. He has gotten really good at sitting up on his own, so I thought we would try it out in the tub. He loved the new perspective on an already loved past time! He loved to suck on his little wash clothe too. The things that become so fasinating to him are endless. It is so fun to watch him discover the world around him. Things that I find mundane and ordinary make his eyes sparkle with excitement. Those are the moments that help me feel that I am doing an ok job even though it seems like I am torturing him on trying to get him to sleep on his own. Which by the way seems to be getting easier. Time if the best medicine I guess.





These last pictures are kind of random, but they almost look like twins don't you think!? It was not planned either.

This picture just makes me smile.

This is the craziest picture of Deagan. It doens't even look like him for some reason. What a cutie.

Parenthood is so much fun. I know that I am guided daily with taking care of Deagan because I know that I couldn't do this on my own. I hope that everyone is doing well! I miss you all!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! It almost makes me sad looking at these pictures becasue he is growing up soooo fast!! i can't believe that he is already sitting up like that!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is Miriah, even though it's posting as Tom. You are the cutest Mom ever! It must be hard to put school off for a semester and be in an unfamiliar place...but you make it look easy! Good for you. Hope all is well, and I hope you know that even though we haven't lived in the same town for like five years, you are still an example to me.

Dawn said...

Michelle, your baby is adorable! Bryan gets back at the end of March. Maybe I will get to go out and visit him again before he comes back! His work is good, a lot of training. School, I have two semesters left after this one and then I will be done! I can't wait! How is Greg's internship going?