Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Greenlake Park

As I mentioned earlier, life in Seattle is very different, but I am really beginning to enjoy this adventure. After getting lost almost every day, I am beginning to find my way around the area. We live pretty far north of downtown Seattle, but there have been a few times that I have ended up all the way downtown with out even meaning to. Every day is an adventure! There is one place that I have become very comfortable though: Greenlake Park. It is a beautiful park, and I love walking around the lake when its not raining.



Deagan all dressed up and ready to walk!

Right after one of our walks. He slept the whole time, so he looks a little groggy in this picture.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun!!!!!! I want to come and visit you there and go on walks with you there!!!! I miss you guys!!!! I will have to call you sooo soon so we can catch up with eachother's lives!! Deagan is getting sooo big!!!

Dawn said...

Michelle, I would so love to spend a day in your shoes and see how it all works. You send the hubby to work in the morning and then you have the rest of your day to adventure with your little baby son. It sounds so pleasant. I can only imagine.