Yesterday morning Greg woke up sick, so he stayed home from work. Later that day he started feeling better, so we decided to go to the Zoo that is just down the road from where we live. It was a fun day to spend a sick day! I think that Greg and I had more fun than Deagan did!
It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but there are three hippos in this picture. It was kind of a chilly day, so I think they liked being in the water rather than on the wet cold mud.
It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but there are three hippos in this picture. It was kind of a chilly day, so I think they liked being in the water rather than on the wet cold mud.
It was crazy because the gorillas had so many human like characteristics. They were pretty interesting to watch!
3 comments:
Is it really cold there? Either way I am so glad that you bundle Deagan up. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I see a little baby without gloves on or their coat isn't done up. And I am like, babies can't bundle themselves up if they are cold! You as their parents are supposed to protect them!! So props Michelle - you're a good mother!
Is that Woodland Park Zoo? Well I am assuming it is, since it's the only one in Seattle :) Tanner and I went there on a date once (because Tanner had never been to a zoo!). I miss Seattle. I miss you guys too! Thanks for all your wonderful comments, I am bad at returning them sometime. I keep thinking you're here for some reason, then I just remember you're gone! I hope everything is going great there, I know it can be a big adjustment moving out of state (I'm living it right now!), but it seems like you are making the most of it! And Deagan is growing up so quickly! What a handsome guy.
We miss you! Come back!!!!
Post a Comment