Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life Lesson 101: Always take time for some fun!

As we are cleaning and packing, we always make sure to have a little fun to keep things interesting. Deagan is as cute as ever and he always makes things fun as well!

I had been busy all day with cleaning and packing, and he was really starting to beg for some attention. This is his reaction when I asked "Do you want to play now Deagan?" He of course was happy as ever for a little one on one time.




I know that some people might disagree with this, but we decided to give Deagan an oreo to see what he would think. Greg was eating one, and Deagan would not stop reaching for it. As expected, he loved it. He was covered, but he sure loved it!

I promise that this is not his usual diet!

This makes me laugh because we kept trying to get him to take the oreo out of his mouth so we could take a picture. When I took this one, I asked him if he would smile for the camera, and right on cue he did! Too cute!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... I was laughing sooooooo much when i saw these pictures!!!!! I am at work right now and EVERYONE was laughing at these pictures!!! How cute is he!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the packing!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I want even go into the little experiments we conducted on Mikayla before she was one. She sampled just about everything except for peanuts!

Dawn said...

These made me laugh out loud! So cute!

Bekah said...

aaaaaahahahahahaha! That's so rad

Dawn said...

Good Luck today Michelle! I wrote you and email the other day. I don't know how often you check your gamil account.