It is hard to believe that we only have 3 weeks left in Seattle. Time really has flown by. I am finally beginning to feel comfortable here and with the big city life, for the most part. I met Greg downtown for lunch today, and for once I found my way back to the interstate with out getting completely lost downtown. That is one thing that I will not miss about this place is how crazy confusing downtown is. There are a lot of fun things to do here, that I am now beginning to discover. Every Thursday morning in Bellevue, a movie theater at Lincoln Square plays special movie times just for moms and their babies. I went with another lady from our ward here, and it was so fun. It was crazy because there were so many babies there! It was fun to be with so many other moms who are home all day with their little ones. We saw "The Other Boelyn Girl" which was a pretty crazy movie. I am not sure if I like it or not yet.
We have a fun weekend ahead of us, and I am so excited to be busy! We are going to my aunt's house in Bellevue to have dinner with her family. Tomorrow Greg is taking the Foreign Service Office Test in the morning, and then that afternoon Greg's parents are coming into town to have lunch with us. We are so excited to see family because we are missing them like crazy, at least I am!
Deagan turns 6 months on Sunday. I can town testify that time really does seem to go faster after you have your baby. The first 6 months of my pregnancy creeped along, and the 6 months after Deagan's birth have flown. Before we know it we will be celebrating Deagan's 1st birthday! Oh man! He is such a blessing in our lives!
Deagan in his new overalls. I think that overalls are the cutest things on babies!
We have a fun weekend ahead of us, and I am so excited to be busy! We are going to my aunt's house in Bellevue to have dinner with her family. Tomorrow Greg is taking the Foreign Service Office Test in the morning, and then that afternoon Greg's parents are coming into town to have lunch with us. We are so excited to see family because we are missing them like crazy, at least I am!
Deagan turns 6 months on Sunday. I can town testify that time really does seem to go faster after you have your baby. The first 6 months of my pregnancy creeped along, and the 6 months after Deagan's birth have flown. Before we know it we will be celebrating Deagan's 1st birthday! Oh man! He is such a blessing in our lives!
Deagan in his new overalls. I think that overalls are the cutest things on babies!
We went to Tacoma last night to have dinner with Greg's sister who was in town for State Basketball. Deagan was so excited to see her that he decided to show off his drum skills with some straws.
2 comments:
Deagan doesn't look so bald any more. Is he getting hair on his little head?! How exciting.
oh my word how cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that he is going to be musical for sure!!! have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment