There were a ton of these little cars in Canada. I thought that they were so cute!
We took a sea bus to North Vancouver, and this is the view of downtown Vancouver. Very beautiful!
Our cute little boy!
Our vacation is over and we are back in Seattle for our final days here. The weekend went by way too fast, but I have been looking forward to this week since we left Rexburg.
We had a great time in Canada. As I mentioned before, it is a very different place then I am use to. We got into Vancouver late Wednesday night after a huge wait at the border. Who would have though that so many people are trying to cross the border on a Wednesday night? The area that we stayed in Vancouver was an interesting area to say the least. It was a happening place with clubs dotting the blocks around us. There were also at least 5 adult shops with in the block. That kind of gives you an idea of the area where we were. Our room was also TINY. It was about the size of our living room in Rexburg, so not the coziest place ever, but it was a place to sleep and get away from the craziness of Vancouver. Vancouver is where they are holding the 2010 Winter Olympics, so there is a TON of construction going on. Right now it looks kind of run down, but I am sure by the time the Olympics are here it will be a very beautiful city.
We left for Whistler Friday afternoon and got there late that afternoon. Whistler is such a cool place. It reminds me a lot of Park City, but the town is at the base of the mountain. It was a fun little town with lots of cute shops. It was nice to get away to get a way from life here and to have time as a family. We got back to Seattle last night, and now we are getting everything ready to leave Friday for Rexburg. Our plan is to drive all night on Friday to get back in time to get settled a little bit before we leave to Park City the next week. Life will be crazy for the next couple of weeks, but we are just so excited to come back to Rexburg!
We had a great time in Canada. As I mentioned before, it is a very different place then I am use to. We got into Vancouver late Wednesday night after a huge wait at the border. Who would have though that so many people are trying to cross the border on a Wednesday night? The area that we stayed in Vancouver was an interesting area to say the least. It was a happening place with clubs dotting the blocks around us. There were also at least 5 adult shops with in the block. That kind of gives you an idea of the area where we were. Our room was also TINY. It was about the size of our living room in Rexburg, so not the coziest place ever, but it was a place to sleep and get away from the craziness of Vancouver. Vancouver is where they are holding the 2010 Winter Olympics, so there is a TON of construction going on. Right now it looks kind of run down, but I am sure by the time the Olympics are here it will be a very beautiful city.
We left for Whistler Friday afternoon and got there late that afternoon. Whistler is such a cool place. It reminds me a lot of Park City, but the town is at the base of the mountain. It was a fun little town with lots of cute shops. It was nice to get away to get a way from life here and to have time as a family. We got back to Seattle last night, and now we are getting everything ready to leave Friday for Rexburg. Our plan is to drive all night on Friday to get back in time to get settled a little bit before we leave to Park City the next week. Life will be crazy for the next couple of weeks, but we are just so excited to come back to Rexburg!
5 comments:
Two things:
1)You have an absolutely adorable family Michelle. You and Greg look so happy together and Deagon is such a cute addition!
2)You have to promise me that when you are in Utah we can have lunch or breakfast or dinner or at least SOME time together. I haven't seen you since my wedding 9 months ago and I have never met Deagon and if you are going to be in my neck of the woods I have got to see you guys!
We have those wee cars in the UK too. They're called Smart Cars because they're environment friendly. ANYWAY, what I was going to tell you is that you can pop off the outer coloured parts of the car and change them with different coloured ones. Isn't that cool?!... maybe just a little cool? I think so.
The snow's all melting away here, Rexburg is almost ready for your return ;)
Sounds like you guys had a good mini-vacation! I wish I had gone to Whistler so I could have spent some time with you and Brittney. I can't believe you guys are already leaving! It will be fun to go to dinner on Wednesday - I'm looking forward to it!
You make me want to take a little mini-vacation. it looks like it was a good weekend.
These pictures are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! You have the cutest family EVER!!!!!!! i want one just like it someday!!!!!!!
Post a Comment