I found this girl who is selling a baby Einstein DVD set, and she is trying to find more people who would be interested in them. The set comes with 26 DVDs and she is asking $50 for the whole set. The DVDs that come with this are:
Baby's First Moves
Numbers Nursery
Discovering Shapes
On the Go Baby
Mozart Baby
Shakespeare Lullaby Time
Meet the Orchestra
Baby Newton
Neighborhood Animals
Baby Noah
Baby Bach
Baby Santa's Music Box
Baby Galileo
Baby MacDonald
Baby Van Gogh
Baby Monet World Animals
Baby's First Places
Baby Beethoven
Baby Neptune
My First Signs (see and sign with Baby)
Language Nursery
Baby Wordsworth
Baby da Vinci
Let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:
Sounds like I need a baby....
Sorry to say that we aren't going to be in Powell for the 4th. I don't get any leave from work so we are waiting till my intern is up - we'll be there in August if you want to meet up.
Post a Comment