Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick Update


We are leaving to Washington today for a few days, so I wanted to update our blog before I get REALLY behind.  

Last weekend, Greg's mom Carol was in town working on some wedding details for my sister-in-law.  After a long afternoon of shopping, the whole fam went to a park in Idaho Falls and ate and play.  It was so fun!  The park we went to was had the biggest jungle gym (if that is what they are still called) that I have ever seen.  Deagan loved it!  It was so fun to be with family and to enjoy the summer weather together!  Too bad this kind of weather doesn't stay around for very long.

Greg and Deagan getting ready to go down the slide together.
Deagan's new favorite thing is sand.  There was a sand pit there, and that was his favorite part of the park.  He loved to lay in it and to run his fingers through it.  When we gave him a bath that night, our tub was full of sand!
Daddy and Deagan playing again!
Smile!
Finally a picture with Deagan and mommy playing.  No wonder Deagan seems to like Greg more sometimes; he is so much fun!  Mom is just boring!

I am not sure why my face looks like that, but we just got done going down the slide.  It must have been REALLY exciting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cori said...

I love that park. Q and I are regulars. Have a great vacation.

Nicole said...

So Cute!! It was so fun hanging out with you and Deagan yesterday! Thanks for having me over! You guys are an awesome family :)

Megan Marie said...

miss you!

Dawn said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Have fun in Washington and be safe!

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hey Michelle,
I came on your blog to see if you had put that "Memories" thing on yours but I couldn't find it. One of my memories of you is actually when you came over for the first time and said my apt was cute- I thought you were so nice! What a great compliment that was for me. And then you became my VT I was so excited because I wanted to get to know you better but didn't have the confidence to. :) You're a great friend! Have a fun vacation! You are missed!

~Orchideh~ said...

ya'll are sooo cute!!